National EAP Helpline
National EAP Helpline 1-800-648-5834
National Telephonic Employee Assistance Program
|Your company will generate significant benefits when your management teams up with Fully Effective Employees, Inc., a professional Employee Assistance Program that has provided services to companies large and small since 1976. We porvide a very low cost rate to assist your employees across the US via telephone and Internet. Your telephonic employee assistance program will include the following services:
- Quick telephone access to professional counselors 24/7 and related services via an 800 number. All calls are handled by in-house professionally trained EAP counselors. This program is MUCH more than just referrals and resources. We provide ongoing contact, consultation and case management by phone.
- Easy to use website includes a wealth of resources, FAQ’s, archived newsletters, articles and information as well as on-line training.
- Enhanced EAP Supervisor Telephone Support available to all client companies.
- Continuity of care: Staff counselors, not an affiliate, will do telephone assessment, referral, follow up and case management of employees and family members for up to two years or more.
- Experienced counselors are both chemical dependency specialists and mental health professionals.
- This company paid benefit applies to all employees, their spouses and/or domestic partners.
- All promotional materials-including wallet cards, brochures, payroll stuffers and posters are supplied to encourage utilization.
- Two quarterly newsletters one for human resources and managers and the other for employees and their family members.
- Regular utilization reports and contract management.
Here is a short video that explains the program
|Optional Services can be added to the Telephonic EAP: Legal/Financial and Worklife Benefits
Option A: Legal and Financial Referral Program for 30 minutes of free legal or financial advice and a reduced rate for ongoing assistance.
Option B: On-line Worklife Program – includes eldercare and childcare resources, a monthly e-newsletter, extensive additional Worklife website with many resources including articles, self-assessments and resources.
Option C: Worklife Program, as well as Legal and Financial Services.
Employees, supervisors and family members may view the following trainings at their convenience:
- Employee Orientation
- Supervisor Training
- Threat-of-Violence Training
- Alcohol and Drug Training
- Diversity Training
|Enhanced Supervisor Hotline
- Help training your supervisors to identify troubled employees and provide early referrals to the EAP. Supervisor Referrals and positive drug tests are handled confidentially and efficiently.
- Specialized drug-free workplace support and assistance.
- Continuity of care: Your supervisor and employee will work closely with one counselor throughout the referral process, including assessment, referral, case management, follow-up and liaison with supervisor.
- Referrals are managed up to two years by in-house, professionally trained staff, not contracted out to affiliates.
- On-line supervisor training and threat of violence trainings that fit into your work schedule. Each participant will immediately receive a certificate of completion.