Reasons to Have an Employee Assistance Program
The primary purpose of an Employee Assistance Program is to maximize employee productivity while helping employees face life obstacles that can interfere with your business.
An EAP helps increase your bottom line while building morale, and support for employees and their managers.
According to a study published in the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, anxiety and depression rank among the top five reasons for absenteeism. The National Mental Health Association reports this problem costs American companies more than $200 billion each year. Stressors such as family problems and financial crises are often at the very core of these concerns. A high quality EAP can provide a multifaceted approach to improving the life of employees and by doing so, employers can save significant amounts of money in lost productivity, absenteeism, turnover and poor performance.
Fully Effective Employees provides the following employee assistance services:
- Comprehensive assessment of an employee or family’s member’s presenting problem
- A referrals to reputable mental health and substance abuse resources
- Brief, short term assistance with problem resolution
- 24/7 telephone access to professional counselors
- Legal assistance and referrals
- Financial counseling and resources for debt management and financial concerns
- Wellness coaching and programs for disease prevention and management, smoking cessation, exercise, weight loss, nutrition and stress management
- Worklife services including referrals for eldercare, childcare, dependent care and pet care and referrals to community resources for social services
- Extensive website with self-assessments, resources, articles and more
- Webinars on a variety of social/emotional topics
- Online interactive trainings with printable certificates of completion
- Onsite brown bag trainings
- Assistance with drug free workplaces
- Employer assistance program- coaching and training on dealing with problem employees
- Critical incident debriefing
- HR consulting services and small business HR programs
There are a lot of companies that offer Employee Assistance services, so why choose Fully Effective Employees?
- We have been providing EAP services to a variety of businesses since 1976.
- In-house EAP trained professional counselors have been with the company an average of 13 years.
- Expertise with small businesses, drug testing programs, training and HR issue
- Personalized services tailored to meet the unique needs of your company.
- Available for very small businesses
- A local, Puget Sound based company with the capacity to work with national and international clients with an affiliate network of over 50,000 counselors.
- Personalized, professional services tailored to meet your company’s unique needs.
An Employee Assistance Program offers an excellent return on your investment.
Contact us for more information!