National EAP Helpline
Your company will generate significant benefits when your management teams up with Fully Effective Employees, Inc., a professional Employee Assistance Program that has provided services to companies large and small since 1976. We provide a very low-cost rate to assist your employees across the U.S. via telephone and Internet.
Telephonic employee assistance program includes the following services:
- 24/7 Quick Access via 800 Number
- Website Resources
- Enhanced EAP Supervisor Support
- Continuity of Care
- Chemical Dependency and Mental Health Professionals
- Benefit Applies To All Employees, Spouses and Dependents
- Promotional Materials
- Supervisor and Employee Quarterly Newsletters
- Utilization Reports and Contract Management
Employees, supervisors and family members may view the following trainings at their convenience:
- Employee Orientation
- Supervisor Training
- Threat-of-Violence Training
- Alcohol and Drug Training
- Diversity Training
- Help training your supervisors to identify troubled employees and provide early referrals to the EAP. Supervisor Referrals and positive drug tests are handled confidentially and efficiently.
- Specialized drug-free workplace support and assistance.
- Continuity of care: Your supervisor and employee will work closely with one counselor throughout the referral process, including assessment, referral, case management, follow-up and liaison with supervisor.
- Referrals are managed up to two years by in-house, professionally trained staff, not contracted out to affiliates.
- Online supervisor training and threat of violence trainings that fit into your work schedule. Each participant will immediately receive a certificate of completion.